Pages

Monday 21 June 2010

Good morning and good monday

After a restful weekend I’m ready for another busy week in piktoland. So much to do and organize!

Continuing the production of our current lines, with some minor changes and new new images, creating new products and designs, organizing for the market and contacting a few local shops, to see if they’d like to have our products in display.

With so much to do I’m also organizing my time in a more efficient way, trying different approaches to the working day and see what’s best. I keep reminding myself that we are still at the early stages and everything is still a work in progress, with lots of space for experimentation and improvement.

In the end I love what I do and I’m enjoying every aspect of it - from the creative to the production line, from the organizing to the administrating, it’s all good fun!

1 comment: