Pages

Saturday 28 August 2010

I love the rain



Well yes, otherwise I wouldn’t never have moved to London from sunny Rome. Or sunny Gold Coast (Australia).
Or the other sunny places where I’ve lived.

But no, I’ve decided to settle in London, very much aware of the weather and enjoying it like no many other people around.

This August has been particularly wet. Autumn seems to have started earlier than usual...well early than last year for example...I’ve lived here so long that I’m rambling about the weather!



Anyway, to celebrate my fondness for the rain I’ve been working on a series of designs inspired by rain and water in general.

The designs are actually based on a series of little paintings I’ve done a few months ago and I’m now developing those elements into digital form.

I will be using the new designs to decorate notebooks and cards for the autumn collection, that will be available in the shop from next week.



Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love rain too, I wouldn't mind living in London, instead of sunny too hot, semidesert north of Mexico, :D

    ReplyDelete