Pages

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Stationery Tuesday - Letterpress cards

Stationery tuesday is back!

For this week feature I’ve chosen letterpress cards.

Letterpress
is an old and fascinating technique, and it’s great that is still used today by so many talented craft people to create lovely, elegant and quirky stationery.

It wasn’t easy to choose between the many beautiful cards I have found, but I’ve selected the ones that seem to take a modern approach to an old technique.

I love the simple elegance that letterpress allows, no matter the subject.

I hope you enjoy the selection.


inkandiron


letterpress


sweetharvey


TumbleweedPress


finedaypress



greengrasspress

3 comments:

  1. Super fantastic feature - I am honored to be included! Your blog is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sono veramente entusiasta dei tuoi lavori. Credo fermamente che sei sulla strada giusta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a treat! Thank you kindly! We are delighted and honored to have our letterpress card in your post. Thank you for introducing us to such great letterpress shops, they are fantastic!

    Warmly,
    Heather & Thomas
    Letterpress Delicacies

    ReplyDelete